Ukiyo-e (Woman writing Haiku poem) (33 1/2"W x 59"H(Deep))
Made of chemical fiber. Maybe see-through.
Ukiyo-e tries to express dynamic movement through deformed pictures. Ukiyo-e may be an origin of the present Japanese Anime culture!
Note: If this is the first time to shop a noren with us, we suggest to read the information at the bottom of this page. Thank you!
|Product||Japanese noren (2 panels)|
|Dimensions||85cm(W)X150cm(L) (33 1/2"W X 59"L)|
|Content||70% Rayon / 30% Polyester|
|Maker||Cosmos at Kiryu City, Gunma Prefecture|
|Care||Hand wash - Dry cleaning Not recommended|
- 3,890 YEN
- Ukiyo-e (Woman writing Haiku poem) (33 1/2"W x 59"H(Deep))
Number of Stock: 1 in stock
- A noren is a fixed size textile product. We cannot change the size. Check the noren size before shopping and see if it fits to your room.
- A noren rod (curtain rail) is NOT bundled. Prepare it on your side. As an option, we have separately selling one type noren rod here.
- Use the noren indoor. Avoid direct sunlight, otherwise the design printed on the noren will fade quickly.
- Noren fabric is often see-through. Color tones may be different from what you know. We have noren demonstration pictures in our pamphlet (2.8MB PDF) and blog.
Disclaimer: These pictures are for your reference only. We cannot show 100% accurate looking, thickness, hardness and softness of the noren textile through pictures. Also, the texture is not always the same among the same material.