Japanese Maccha Tea Spoon (Chashaku)
A bamboo made tea spoon for measuring Maccha tea powder into a tea bowl (Chawan)
Please have a look at Maccha guide here (2.1 MB PDF) denoting how to enjoy Maccha tea time.
The equipment required for the making of matcha are:
1. Tea bowl (茶碗, chawan) - large enough to whisk the fine powder tea around 120 millilitres (4.06 fl oz)
2. Tea whisk (茶筅, chasen) - a bamboo whisk with fine bristles to whisk or whip the tea foam
3. Tea spoon (茶杓, chashaku) - (also called tea scoop) a bamboo spoon to measure the powder tea into the tea bowl. Not the same as a Western teaspoon.
4. Tea caddy (棗, natsume) - container for the matcha powder tea
- 1,490 YEN
- Japanese Maccha Tea Spoon (Chashaku)
Number of Stock: 2 in stock