Ukiyo-e (Kabuki actor) (33 1/2"W x 59"H(Deep))
Made of chemical fiber. Maybe see-through.
Ukiyo-e tries to express dynamic movement through deformed pictures. Ukiyo-e may be an origin of the present Japanese Anime culture!
Note: If this is the first time to shop a noren with us, we suggest to read the information at the bottom of this page. Thank you!
|Product||Japanese noren (2 panels)|
|Dimensions||85cm(W)X150cm(L) (33 1/2"W X 59"L)|
|Content||70% Rayon / 30% Polyester|
|Maker||Cosmos at Kiryu City, Gunma Prefecture|
|Care||Hand wash - Dry cleaning Not recommended|
- 3,890 YEN
- Ukiyo-e (Kabuki actor) (33 1/2"W x 59"H(Deep))
Number of Stock: 1 in stock
- A noren is a fixed size textile product. We cannot change the size. Check the noren size before shopping and see if it fits to your room.
- A noren rod (curtain rail) is NOT bundled. Prepare it on your side. As an option, we have separately selling one type noren rod here.
- Use the noren indoor. Avoid direct sunlight, otherwise the design printed on the noren will fade quickly.
- Noren fabric is often see-through. Color tones may be different from what you know. We have noren demonstration pictures in our pamphlet (2.8MB PDF) and blog.
Disclaimer: These pictures are for your reference only. We cannot show 100% accurate looking, thickness, hardness and softness of the noren textile through pictures. Also, the texture is not always the same among the same material.
Optionally, a small curtain rail (extendable to 105 cm) separately selling HERE.
Please note that the pole pocket type (enclosed slot type or loop type) is NOT selectable. Please see the pocket type in the main photograph of this item. Thank you!